Friday, 15 February 2013

Fitness Freak Friday - 3rd week's a charm






Huzzah! I worked out why I failed with actually posting last weeks Fitness Freak Friday on Friday! I was trying to post Fridays workout at the end of the week but since I tend to ti the gym of a night time on some Fridays clearly I don't get a chance to post it.
So, Fitness Freak Friday will now run from Friday until Thursday.
Tada!


Friday
5.3km run on the treadmill

Saturday
6km Walk



Sunday
1.2km swim


Monday
1km elliptical thingymajig warm up in just under 5 minutes.
Super setted *weights session. 5730kgs lifted.

2km sprint on the treadmill.
5 minute cool down walk (500m)



Tuesday
Body Balance class


Wednesday
Body Pump class followed by
Pilates

Thursday
Took the day off to drink Champagne with my Valentine





*Weights - in case you're interested in what weights I do. Currently this is my routine.

Set 1
Three sets of each alternating between the two
20 x 30kg Leg Press
20 x 26kg Lat Pull Down (Wide Grip)

Set 2
Three sets of each alternating between the two
20 x 17.5kg Lying Leg Curl
20 x 10kg  Chest Press with Dumbells

Set 3
Three sets of each alternating between the two
20 x 6kg Shoulder Press with Dumbells
20 x 7.5 Tricep Rope Pushdown

Ab work out
3 x 25 Bicycle Kicks
3 x 1 minute Plank Hold

Are you joining in on #OperationMOVE? No? Pop on over to Kate Says Stuff and check it out!

What did you do this week???













You can also follow me on
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!

11 comments:

  1. Phew Im exhausted just looking at that fitness regime! You go girl :)
    Saying hi from Blogs & PR linkup

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a bloody inspiration!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez, I feel like a lie down after just reading everything you've been doing!! I have an injury and have had to adjust my work out routine. I am finding the whole thing really depressing. But the thing that keeps me going is not wanting to be the person that people see after a period of time and think "wow, hasn't she packed it on!". So off to the gym I go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had your motivation.

    Annaleis - Blogs and PR Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Toni you amazing!!

    I need some of your motivation. I did a 6km walk on Sunday morning, by myself no kiddies :) And then my first ever class of boxing on Wednesday, now that was fun. Another walk today and hopefully another on Sunday, sans children.

    Prue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that's a lot of stuff in one week! I've been lazy this week and did a 13km walk Sunday, 2 hours tennis wednesday, 1 hour PT wednesday night and 20 minute run Thursday arvo. Skipped a 5k run Tuesday b/c was in all kinds of pain from the 13km walk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wee! You are a machine! I love my rest days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good on you! I lack of motivation to exercise. In fact, my only motivation is to watch my programs while I'm on the elliptical cross trainer! #poweroffour/FYBF

    ReplyDelete
  9. You legend you - your body will love you - but glad you took a day off to celebrate - :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go you!!! Bet that champagne was truly appreciated :) x

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}