Monday, 11 February 2013

Fitness Freak Friday - Take Two....





Clearly the F in Friday also stands for Fail as I Forgot to post this! Opps!
 
Anyhoo, this is what I did last week as part of #OperationMOVE


Saturday
Short 21.7km bike ride - legs are a bit sore from Thursdays weights session and yesterdays run.

Sunday
5.7km walk


Monday
1km elliptical thingymajig warm up.
Super setted weights session at the gym with over 5500kgs lifted.
2km sprint on the treadmill
1km cool down walk. 
Then because I was so damn hot I jumped in the pool for a swim before stretching in the steam room but forgot my speedos and only had my old boylegged bathers that I use in the steam room and they kept on being pushed down by the water and I'm pretty sure that I kept flashing my bum to the other swimmer so I gave up after 100m! LOL


Tuesday
7.7km run 
(ok so I was a bit sneaky. I ran to the gym, belted out 5km on the treadie, jumped off and ran home. Just for something different)


Wednesday
Took the day off!


Thursday
1km sprint on the treadie (5min)
Super setted weights session. Over 5500kgs lifted.
3km treadmill run
1km treadmill cool down walk

Friday
5.3km run on the treadmill


So there you have it.
How was your week in exercise?













You can also follow me on
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! THat's a lot of exercise...you've just made me feel bad about myself...

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}