Saturday, 9 March 2013

Fitness Freak Friday - Week 6 - The Quiet Week


 
Yeah yeah - I know it's Saturday today! Yesterday was too busy to post!!
 
 

A lazy quiet one this week! First to prepare for the triathlon and then recover, reboot and reset!
 
Time for my next fitness goal! Hmmmmmm - but what???
 
I've got another tri in April. A big run in May. But what I really need to focus on is my 200km biking experience for The Ride to Conquer Cancer!!!!
 
I'm finding it hard to get sponsors. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

For those interested - this is what I did this week!



Friday
3km treadmill run

300m swim


Saturday
Final brick session before tomorrow
5km ride
1.5km run


Sunday
SunSmart Women's Triathlon!!
300m ocean swim
7km ride
3km run


Monday
Rest Day! Boy did I feel lazy about not doing anything!!


Tuesday
Body Balance class


Wednesday
1km swim

(broken in to 500m freestyle, 300m freestyle with pullbuoy and 200m freestyle - 1 minute rest in between)



Thursday
What do you do when you only get a spare 13 minutes in your day while at footy practice with your daughter? You go for a quick 2.5km run that's what!

 



That's it! See - lazy week!
Hope your week was more productive than mine!


If you're able to help support my epic ride to conquer cancer click here













You can also follow me on
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your lazy week is impressive. I would love to complete a tri but I am too scared of swimming in the ocean. I try to run most days and feel lazy if I miss a day. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}