Friday, 29 March 2013

Fitness Freak Friday - Week 9 - I'm doing fine!






First week of my new training program after meeting with my PT last Friday and I'm very ouchy!

We changed things around a bit and have created a new weights program. I will focus on upper and lower body separately and increase my weights workouts to three times a week.


If all goes well my week should go

Monday - Weights - Lower
Tuesday - Weights - Upper
Wednesday - Light cardio (probably swimming) or rest :)
Thursday - Weights - Lower
Friday - Cardio
Saturday - Cardio
Sunday - Cardio (a ride with Mr Hausfrau)

Knowing me it probably won't stay like that - I'm likely to swap it around a bit. I'll still fit in the occasional group fitness class and Body Balance is a must! I heart it!

In other news...

MR HAUSFRAU COMES HOME TOMORROW! I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED! I'VE MISSED HIM!


So my week went a little like this.....

Friday
Met with my PT and we created a new weight lifting program for my lower body. Ouchy!


Saturday
6km run on the treadmill (32mins)
1km cool down walk (10m)


Sunday
Bike ride - 32km (80mins)

Monday
Weights session - legs, glutes, abs
Plus a warm up on the Elliptical machine and a after weights 1km sprint on the treadie (4min)


Tuesday
Another PT session with Ricky to work out the new weights program for my upper body.
Had a little time afterwards before my Body Balance class so did a quick 2.5km run.
In the afternoon I went for a short 3.5km walk around the park with a friend while PrincessBF did footy training so that we can divise a plan for training for The Ride to Conquer Cancer which she is doing too!


Wednesday
Took an unscheduled rest day.
I. Am. Exhausted!
Been having some really late nights and really early mornings so that Mr Hausfrau and I can use video chat to catch up! xxx


Thursday
Elliptical 1km warm up (5min)
45min weight session - legs/glutes/abs
30min Elliptical workout (6.3km)


Did you exercise this week? Tell me about it!



If you're able to help support my epic ride to conquer cancer click here












You can also follow me on
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!



1 comment:

  1. OH HUN I'm SOOOO excited for you!!! That Mr is coming home, what a reunion it will be. Hope you had a great weekend together :) Em

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}