Friday, 12 April 2013

Fitness Freak Friday - Week 11 - The one where I feel tired, oh so tired.



Feeling very slack this week. Running has taken a back seat until I can get my hands on some new shoes. My current ones are very worn and crap and non supportive. Did I mention that they're crap?

Every day around 12 noon I feel like I hit a wall. The yawning starts and I feel ready to put my pyjamas on and call it a night day!

On the positive side, my muscles, omg my muscles. I'm seeing muscles that I never knew I had! Hello six pack! My upper body is getting scary too. Might be time to take a progress photo. Kicking myself that I don't have a "before" photo to compare with.

I've upped the weights a little. Time to up the cardio a little just to burn a teensy bit of fat that's made itself at home on body ;)

But I know what I need to do. Yep, change what I'm eating. Oh don't get me wrong, I don't eat crap... But I do partake in a glass of wine most nights and I've been known to eat the occasional cake or three.


So this is what exercise looked like in my past week.....

Friday
45min on the Elliptical machine - a nice pace as my ear is all yuck. 8.32km


Saturday
Early morning cycle with my Ride to Conquer Cancer team mate. 21km
 


Sunday
Finally gave in and went to the doctors about my ear.
Sinusitis. Bugger!
Spent the afternoon doing gardening though - totally counts as exercise!
Monday
1km sprint on the treadmill for warm up
Arm, shoulders, back weight session
Ab workout
30min on the Elliptical machine
2km run with PrincessBF after school. She has cross country tomorrow


Tuesday
1km elliptical warm up
Legs, glute and abs weights session
30min Elliptical workout - 5.75km
Body Balance class

Wednesday
Rest Day!

Thursday
1km Elliptical warm up sprint
Legs, glute and abs weight session
3km hill walk - moderate pace - 30min + cool down


What's your diet like? Do you "eat clean"? I mean really really clean??
More importantly - what tricks do you have to beat the midday sleepy time feeling??



If you're able to help support my epic ride to conquer cancer click here












You can also follow me on
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}