Friday, 19 April 2013

Fitness Freak Friday - Week 12 - The one where I'm considering a week off...





Two rest days this week. TWO!! ZWEI! (That's 2 in German)

Slacker!

I read somewhere once that after 6 weeks of training you should take 1 week off....

Not sure how I'd cope with that!

Been super busy with the start of footy season as I'm Team Manager for PrincessBF's team this year. Who knew the role of Team Manager had so many duties!

I've stepped up my fundraising campaign for THE RIDE TO CONQUER CANCER and the footy club have a donation tin at the canteen for game days as well as kicking in $300!! Woohoo!! Thanks Belmont Bombers!!

So anyhoo, this is what this slacker did this week!


Friday
Took the day off and felt like a big slacker!


Saturday
20 min fartlek run
20 min elliptical
20 min bike ride

Sunday
Sunday rides with Mr Hausfrau are back baby!
Today we went a different route and rode around the 3 bridges of the Swan River. It was only 14km but it took us 45mins  as there were 3 different running/riding events along our way today. Heaps of people on the paths and we had to stop for some of them.



Monday
1km sprint on the treadmill for warm up
Arm, shoulders, back weight session
Ab workout

Tuesday
1.15km elliptical warm up
Legs, butt and abs weights session
20min Elliptical workout - 4.15km
Body Balance class
Afternoon bike ride around the Swan River with my Ride to Conquer Cancer team buddy - 22km

Wednesday
Rest Day!

Thursday
1.1km treadmill sprint (5min)
Legs, glute and abs weight session


To take a week off every 6 weeks or not? What say you???
More importantly - wanna donate me some moolah??? Come on, it's for a great cause!! Beating cancers butt!!



If you're able to help support my epic ride to conquer cancer click here












You can also follow me on
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}