Sunday, 19 May 2013

Blog EVERY day in May??? Pffffft!

My name is Toni and I'm a "Blog Every Day in May" bailer!!




I'm too far behind to catch up now BUT I figure I can possibly use the prompts for some up coming posts..

Stay tuned












You can also follow me on
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!





2 comments:

  1. Yeah I did today's and realised it had been 10 days since my last post. I'm determined to complete them all. Maybe by the end of the year?! You're not alone sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! We can be bailers together! A great idea in theory but "ain't nobody got time for that!!" ;)

      Delete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}