Thursday, 2 May 2013

Blog Everyday in May Challenge - Day 1 - The Story of My Life in 250 Words


I've been a slack blogger lately. It's been all about fitness and not much else. So when I saw over on Tina Gray {dot} Me that Jenni from Story of My Life issued a challenge to blog every day in May I thought "why not!"

So without further adieu

"Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably)"

Yeah I know, I'm a day late. In my defence I wrote this yesterday, just forgot to post it yesterday.






I’m a North Queensland girl born and raised but I’m now living in Perth. I moved here when I was 28 and I’ve been here for 7 years (you do the maths) – (yeah I’m 35 and loving it)

My parents separated when I was 6 and both eventually remarried. Because of that I have a huge family. I have 2 step sisters, 1 sister, 1 brother, 1 step brother, 1 half brother and all the other relatives that brings with it.

I have 2 feral annoying gorgeous kids from my first marriage. I met their Dad when I was 18, married him when I was 21 and divorced him when I was 28.

My daughter was born just before my 22nd birthday and I was 24 when my boy came along.

I married again on the 10/10/10 to the most loving and caring spunky man. We met at the end of 2006.

7 years together this year.

No itch.

Huzzah!

I’m currently procrastinating about studying studying Nutritional Medicine as well as being a busy stay at home Mami.

I’m pretty active. I run. I ride. I swim. I tri. I lift weights. I do yoga, pilates, tai chi, ok yeah those last 3 I usually do all rolled into one Body Balance class but I still do them.

I love spending time with my family, date night with my honey and chilling out in our garden. In summer you can find me at the beach!

And with that I’m done!

Huzzah! That was exactly 250 words!

Bugger, now it’s 256. 260… I’ll stop now






If you're able to help support my epic ride to conquer cancer click here












You can also follow me on
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}