Thursday, 2 May 2013

Blog Everyday in May Challenge - Day 2 - Educate You!




Todays challenge? Educate YOU!

Day 2, Thursday: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)



Todays lesson

How to get bitten on the arse by Karma

Step 1. Put chicken on to poach.

Step 2. Make sure your son is nice and moody.

Step 3. Take chicken out of the pot while trying to ignore moody son.

Step 4. Head to the shop to buy some clothes for moody son.

Step 5. While in K-Mart witness another mother call her tweenage daughter a "stupid mole" using a vicious tone. Bite your tongue.

Step 6. Feel a wee bit judgy wudgy.

Step 7. Post message on facebook page about judgy wudgy moment.

Step 8. Arrive home to realise chicken poaching pot is still on the stove minus the poaching water and your house is full of smoke.

Step 9. Feel Karma's sharp teeth sink into your butt!!


Ta da! Enjoy!


What Karma looks like



If you're able to help support my epic ride to conquer cancer click here












You can also follow me on
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!




4 comments:

  1. I love your take on the day two prompt! I couldn't come up with anything too creative. I'm definitely looking forward to what you do with the next few prompts :) Happy blogging! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor thing. I saw that facebook update, and thought yep been there done that. On both counts kinda, not that I have or would call my girls a stupid mole but there have certainly been times where I have spoken in ways that have not pleased me. Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love it. Oh how good it feels to silently judge people. I mean, we all do it! The flip side of judging yourself does not feel so good. Glad to see you are doing the challenge. Day 2 and I'm already behind. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a mother tell her 4 year old daughter off for not staying in her line of vision. The daughter replied 'well if you followed me you would always see me.' My judgy wudgy laugh was obvious. A burning pot would upset me but maybe karma saved you from a kitchen fire or worse.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}