Friday, 3 May 2013

Day 3 - Things that make me uncomfortable





Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable

Oh this is an easy one.

I despise any sort of prank or joke when any person in that prank or joke doesn't realise that it's a prank or a joke!

You know the ones I'm talking about - the ones that radio shows do. The ones that some TV shows revolve around.

Crank Yankers come on TV. The TV gets switched off.

Hamish and Andy make a prank call? I switch to another radio program.

Punk'd? - Never watched it. Refused to.

Any radio station makes a "Gotcha" call. Radio gets turned off.

I can't stand them. It erks me to the very core of my soul. I cringe. I can't handle listening to/watching them one little bit.



The only prank call segment that I will watch!!


The TV ones generally end with the "Prankee" being filled in and everyone has a great laugh. But on the radio it usually ends with the call ending and nothing is revealed. Do Hamish and Andy ever call back and say "by the way, that was a big joke at your expense"???

Don't get me wrong, I love Hamish and Andy. I just hate the prank calls they do.

Cringe! Every time.

What makes you cringe???




If you're able to help support my epic ride to conquer cancer click here












You can also follow me on
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!



5 comments:

  1. I always wonder if they are set up. And I also would hate to be on the end of that call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Some people take things to far and in my head I am yelling STAHP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pranks are not cool, unless performed by me on my brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With ya 200%, they make people really uncomfortable. Also with ya on the every other word wine..noticed it in your profile. I like dry wine, dry red, dry white...can't stand pink, sweet, or real heavy wine. How bout you?

    May Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo, wie geht's? I'm coming over from the link up. I'm not much into pranks myself, especially when they are hurtful.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}