Friday 22 February 2013

FFS FRIDAY - The First Edition

What better way to whinge about my week than to link up with Sarah over at Dear Baby G with my first edition of FFS Friday!

What's FFS stand for I hear you ask? Come closer and I'll whisper it.

For Fuck Sake





Last Saturday I went to an open water swim session held by the people hosting the Women's Triathlon. No FFS

The water was the choppiest that the trainers have EVER seen it. FFS

Since I've only just gotten over my inability to swim I chickened out and didn't swim all the laps. FFS

I got pretty pissed with myself afterwards. FFS

Took myself to the gym and held my own little triathlon (7km ride/3km run/300m swim) to make up for it. No FFS

My knee is starting to hurt like a bitch when I run. FFS

Sunday morning Mr Hausfrau tested out his new bike and we went for a ride. No FFS

Sunday arvo I started to feel like crap. FFS

Monday morning I woke up sick. FFS

Tuesday morning I woke up sick. FFS

Tuesday my Princess BF turned 13! No FFS

I felt old. FFS

Tuesday night PrincessBF accidently smashed my laptop screen. FFS FFS FFS

Wednesday Mr Hausfrau was paid but it wasn't what we were expecting. FFS

Got a $500 tax bill. FFS

No money for much this fortnight. FFS

Didn't look like I could enter my next tri in time. FFS

Did it anyway. No FFS

2 minute noodles for dinner this fortnight. FFS

No birthday present for me next week. FFS

No money for wine. FFS

Have some in the wine rack. THANK F&$K












You can also follow me on
facebook | www.facebook.com/TheAussieHausfrau
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!


6 comments:

  1. What a week!! Thank goodness the wine rack is stocked!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now the question is do I share my wine with Mr Hausfrau who is out of beer?? ;)

      Delete
  2. Thank goodness the wine rack is already stocked! Hope next week is better for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope so too! Birthday weeks aren't allowed to suck are they???

      Delete
  3. Oh lord! I like the sound of this FFS business. Am going to check out Sarah's blog now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?!! What a great way to vent! :)
      Yep go check her out - she also currently has a comp going to win an awesome running pram!!

      Delete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}