Wednesday 29 May 2013

{Wordless Wednesday} What is wrong with this picture?


Can you see the problem??









Linking up with Bree from Twinkle in the Eye for a Wordless Wednesday!

Twinkle In The Eye


My Little Drummer Boys



You can also follow me on
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!



4 comments:

  1. Does it have to do with the marshmallows or the coffee machine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no coffee pods left!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}