Sunday 9 September 2012

Monday to Sunday {According to Instagram}

Apparently I've been busy on Instagram this week. 

In my defence it's been a BIG week. 

Well not exactly big, more like I took a week off doing any Hausfrau work and had nothing better to do. 

Well yes it was my first complete week as a "blogger" but coincidently it coincided with putting myself out of action when I hurt my back last Sunday.

So I spent 36 hours in bed.

I posted my first ever meal plan.

I linked up for my first ever Wordless Wednesday and shared my memories of my holiday in Europe.

I shared with you heaps of random facts about myself.

My facebook "likers" SKY ROCKETED thanks to the lovely Jen over at Lovely Living - Love The Life You're Living

I made it to day 9 of the Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day Challenge

and finally I told you all about my dislike of the Illusional shirt

I'm teaming up with I Heart Sunny Days as she hosts her first ever Blog Hop! Check out the link below and get the code if you want to join along.





So here are my week according to Instagram pics







If you want to know what each photo is all about head on over to my Instagram page





You can also follow me on
facebook | www.facebook.com/TheAussieHausfrau
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

4 comments:

  1. So glad your back has gotten better - it'd drive me crazy being stuck in bed for that long! It looks like you have enjoyed your first week of blogging and congrats on your facebook likers. I defaced not long after I joined IG way back in February - it gave me the willys and caused so much frustration!! I laughed so much at Mr Hausfrau today and his medicine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick. It was nice just to sit back and chill and not feel guilty about not getting much done. but I think a week was enough or I'm going to be really un-organised!!!

      Mr Hausfrau loves his beer! Pretty sure I'll get a fair bit of blogging material from it too!!

      Thanks for hosting the blog hop!! :)

      Delete
  2. Quite a busy IG week my the looks of it! I tend to be relatively busy on Instagram too, as I'm a member of a photography group on there, but I only posted my highlights for this link up.
    Welcome to the world of blogging. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have over the last 13 months. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz :) I'm following you on IG! I enjoyed the VW pics... We are VW fans, being German and all ;)

      Delete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}